- Personal identification information (Name, email address, nickname)
- Log-in credentials, if you create a Outperform account.
- Billing information, such as shipping address of a gift card recipient, credit or debit card number, verification number, and expiration date
- Information about purchases or other transactions with us
- Information about your customer service interactions with us
- Demographic information such as your gender or other information you choose to provide as part of your Outperform profile
- User-generated content you post in public forums such as when you comment on or review a course
- Any other information you choose to directly provide to us in connection with your use of the Services
- When you use our Services, we collect certain information as described in this Section. As discussed further below, we and our service providers (which are third party companies that work on our behalf) may use a variety of technologies, including cookies and similar tools, to assist in collecting this information.
- When you use our website, we collect and analyze information such as your IP address, browser types, browser language, operating system, software and hardware attributes (including device IDs) referring and exit pages and URLs, the number of clicks, pages viewed and the order of those pages, the date and time you used the Services, error logs, and other similar information.
You directly provide Outperform with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our courses.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey.
- Use or view our website via your browser.
- Create a profile on our site.
- Participate in group discussions and forums.
Outperform collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order, manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other courses we think you might like.
When Outperform processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
Outperform takes technical security measures to protect the information provided via the Services from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, no Internet or email transmission is ever fully secure or error free. Please keep this in mind when disclosing any information to Outperform Sports via the Internet.
Outperform will keep your data for no longer than necessary for the purposes for which it is processed. The length of time for which we retain information depends on the purposes for which we collected and use it and/or as required to comply with applicable laws.
CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
California law gives residents of California the right under certain circumstances to request information from us regarding the manner in which we share certain categories of “personal information” (as defined by applicable California law) with third parties for their direct marketing purposes. Outperform does not share your personal information with third parties for their own direct marketing purposes.
Outperform would like to send you information about courses of ours that we think you might likeIf you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.You have the right at any time to stop Outperform from contacting you for marketing purposes.
Outperform would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Outperform for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Outperform correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Outperform to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Outperform erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Outperform restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Outperform processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Outperform transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information.When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org
- Keeping you signed in.
- Understanding how you use our website.
- Improving the user experience by increasing the speed at which the site (images, other content etc.) is delivered to you.
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Outperform uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Outperform uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Outperform sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy related inquires email: email@example.com
Call us: (720) 773-1680